Friday 12 April 2024

Wedding Day Romance collection

Hello everyone.

We are sharing stunning projects made by our Design Team.


Lyneen says: "The stunning Wedding Day Romance collection is perfect for wedding and anniversary projects. I used the "Wedding Day Romance" with the beautiful chipboard and ephemera from the Stamperia Romance Forever collection for an anniversary card." 




"The papers and flowers would work for any occasion. I love the beautiful, soft colours.
This card is a wedding card with a collage of things to remember the special day. I used Relatively Thoughtful Wedding Day Romance with ephemera from Stamperia’s Romance Forever also available from Relatively Thoughtful."




Sylvia says: "I made Fold Out Pockets to my Art Jurnal. I used beautiful vintage backgrounds and cutting elements from the "Wedding Day Romance" collection."



Helen says: "Today I'm sharing a gift card wallet and matching envelope made using the papers and some of the images from the 'Wedding Day Romance' set.  I have layered everything with gold paper using die cuts."



Ewa says: "When I saw the latest wedding collection by Relatively Thoughtful, I just had to make a wedding card with a beautiful image of newlyweds. Take a look at the gorgeous dress! Happy crafting with the collection!"



Małgorzata says: "I made a Birthday card with the newest paper collection. "Wedding Day Romance" is an amazing collection of papers with beautiful cut-out flowers. It's them who create the beautiful composition on the birthday card. I hope you like my card."




Shruti says: " I created this Beautiful Heart-Shaped tag and tried to give it a shabby chic look using the amazing collection "Wedding Romance."
Love the Beautiful elements - Roses, flowers from this collection.
We can use this as a card, home decor and gift for loved ones 
I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment